Your purchase and use of XNSPY software are regulated by this policy. Please read it carefully before completing your order as it delineates your rights with regard to your purchases, including any essential restrictions and exclusions. By placing an order with XNSPY, you agree that your order shall be governed by this policy.
Subject to these Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible for a refund within 10 days starting from the date of your purchase provided that your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy Conditions outlined below. No refund will be issued after the refund period is over.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of XNSPY software, you can be eligible for a refund within 10 days starting from the date of its purchase according to the Refund Conditions outlined below. However, we are convinced that most refunds can be avoided if you request professional help from our Customer Support.
In case a customer wants to switch his license from Android/iPhone to iCloud or iCloud to iCloud to (change the device) edition then a fee of $10 will be applicable before switching the license.
Partial Refund Conditions
If an XNSPY customer makes a refund request within 10 days of purchase, a partial refund will be made if your case meets one of the conditions mentioned below:
- If the target phone or tablet is switched/replaced and the customer no longer has access to it, then a refund of 50% amount of their purchase will be processed.
- If the target phone has been reset to the original factory settings and the customer no longer has access to it, then a refund of 50% amount of their purchase will be processed.
- If the customer no longer has access to the target phone for any other unresolvable issue, then a refund of 30% amount of their purchase will be processed.
- If the customer is dissatisfied with XNSPY due to any other general issue, a refund of 50% amount of their purchase will be processed.
- In the presence of Antivirus/Anti-spyware, if the customer is not willing to remove them from target phone, a refund of 50% amount of their purchase will be processed.
- If a customer forgets to cancel a subscription, then a 30% refund will be offered and the customer can use the remaining service also or a customer can take a 30 days’ extension in the service.
- XNSPY is compatible on iOS devices with two-step iCloud verification activated. In case the customer is unable to provide the new iCloud credentials, they hold the right to a refund of 50% amount of their purchase.
- If the customer support doesn’t respond to the customer’s ticket within 24-48 hours, a refund of 50% of their purchase value will be processed, in case the customer wants to discontinue using XNSPY services.
- If XNSPY’s support team fails to install the app remotely on the target device, a full refund for the price of Remote Installation Support add-on will be provided.
- A partial refund of 50% will be offered for the price of Remote Installation Support add-on in case of a device compatibility issue.
No refund can be granted to XNSPY customers in case their reasons for a refund request are completely beyond our control. The reasons can be the following:
- If the customer asks for a feature that XNSPY doesn’t offer. [A complete and categorical features list is provided on the Buy Now page; XNSPY isn’t responsible if a feature is misread or misinterpreted from the list]
- Location tracking feature for non-jailbroken iPhone is an optional feature that is activated upon customer’s request. In case this feature is enabled, the Apple ID owner of the targeted device will be sent an email about the same, by Apple Inc.
- Other personal reasons (“I’ve changed my mind”, “I’ve made a purchase by mistake”, etc.).
- The target phone does not have the Internet access any longer (cellular data plans expiration, temporary service interruptions, roaming-related problems etc.).
- The customer is no longer subscribed to the XNSPY plan at the time of refund request.
- The customer does not follow the installation guidelines provided by our Customer Support.
- The customer intended to monitor web activities of non-standard web browsers, except for “Internet” (Android OS) and Safari (iOS).
- The customer intended to monitor web browsing conducted in Private or Incognito mode.
- The application works in “Stealth/Undetectable” mode, meaning no trace of activity is left behind anywhere on the device. No other signs of the application can be referred to “Stealth/undetectable” mode or considered a reason for a refund.
- The target device uses any other operating system except for iOS or Android versions that are listed in the Compatibility section.
- Customer refuses to update the application after the technical issues have been resolved successfully.
- If a customer fails to successfully install and run Team Viewer QS app on the target device for Remote Installation Support or if there’s no or poor internet connection on the target device.
Legal Prerequisites for Using XNSPY
With the use of XNSPY, you acknowledge and agree that you own the device you will install the software onto or that you have obtained the legal consent of the owner to be an authorized administrator of the device and its users.
If you experience one-sided recording, the issue is not occurring due to XNSPY. This issue occurs due to the firmware settings on most Android devices. The firmware disables the device’s mic APIs when the target user makes/receives a call. This makes the recording one-sided.
In this case, we cannot guarantee which device the call recording feature will work on because different service providers have custom firmware settings on different devices.
If you are using our application on a device mentioned as compatible on our website but are still unable to get both sides of the call in your recording, we can offer you an extension on your subscription worth 20% amount of your purchase. Or a refund of 20% amount of your purchase will be processed. You can still keep the app and use it for other offered features.
Your target iOS device needs to be Jailbroken to install XNSPY Jailbreak Edition. Make sure your device has been Jailbroken before purchasing XNSPY.
XNSPY No-Jailbreak/iCloud version requires the iCloud credentials of the user that you want to monitor. Before you proceed onto monitoring with XNSPY, make sure that you have the legal consent of the target person for using their credentials for monitoring purposes.
Your Android device needs to be Rooted to obtain full functionality of XNSPY. Make sure you visit our Buy Now page to see which features require Rooting.
You can send your refund request to Support Department at support@XNSPY.com. The refund decision is usually made within a week.